lundi 18 mars 2019

Question for bottom of cage..

I bought the following playpen which now allows Sunshine to come out of her cage, explore, and remained confined so I don't have to chase her. When she goes back in her cage, I can close it without stressing her out.

The playpen goes around the back of my Ferret Nation cage and to the front (I need to order another to give her further reign.

My questions are:
1) I have fleece on the 2 trays in my cage but the bottom wire bottom is bare. She likes to hop on it so I want to cover it with something to avoid harm to her feet. Can someone recommend me something to buy or put there?

2) I do not know what to do to play with her. I bring out a chew toy and move it like a stick which holds her interest for a minute; she usually likes to explore while I sit there watching her. Oh yea! I am quite happy that she feels comfortable enough to sit on my lap for a minute as well.

Any help, would be appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire