samedi 23 mars 2019

Chinchilla Cage Help?

Hello,
I am brand new to this site and was hoping to get some advice from some seasoned chin owners. I am going to be getting my very first chinchilla in the next 4-6 weeks. The chinchilla is going to be about two-two and a half months old then. I am looking at cages on Amazon and I came across this Yaheetech 52” Metal Ferret Cage Indoor Outdoor Small Animals Hutch with 3 Front Doors/Feeder/Wheels for Guinea Pig Chinchilla Large Rat Black https://www.amazon.com/Yaheetech-Ind...gateway&sr=8-4
I have heard really good things about this cage, but I have heard good things about the Ferret Nation/Critter Nation cages as well. I do know that chinchillas can have NO PLASTIC whatsoever, so I would be replacing the ledges with wood and getting rid of the stairs. I also do know that I will have to get some type of either cardboard or wood for the bottom of that cage or even a marble type slab for them to cool off on since it is just wires(which is not good for them to walk on) I'm not really concerned with the price difference, just wanted to know if this was a good cage or if it's worth the extra $$ for the Critter Nation/Ferret Nation cage. Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire