vendredi 29 mars 2019

Chinchilla Toys

Hi, I was just wondering how often you guys give your chinchillas new toys? My chinchilla loves to chew the bark off the sticks I give her and some other small things I give regularly. I have 3 large, hanging chew toys in her cage as well that she only chews rarely. I add new, small toys every other day or so to her cage so she has variety. I guess I'm just wondering if I should switch out the old toys with new ones after a few weeks if she isn't paying much attention to them.
I've gotten her a variety of toys as well to figure out what she likes. So far its been hard to tell cause I thought she loved mineral chews and those lava ledges but its been a few days since she's touched them. I have loofa, those finger traps, wood chews, etc. in her cage but she doesn't seem too enthused by any of it except she still loves chewing the bark off of wood.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire