dimanche 24 mars 2019

Chinchilla Introduction

Hello all, I currently have two chinchillas Nubbz and Dusti. I have had Nubbz for almost a year and I have recently adopted Dusti. I'm trying to figure out the best way to introduce them. Right now they are in separate cages, Nubbz is in the main cage and Dusti is in a temporary cage that I borrowed from a friend. They can smell and see each other through their separate cages. Nubbz seems interested in making friends with Dusti but Dusti doesn't seem like she likes Nubbz. Every time Dusti sees Nubbz looking at her she runs over and aggressively make a sounds. I don't believe it's a bark, it's more like a low growl/grunt. But whatever it is it doesn't sound friendly. They haven't tried to spray each other with urine so I don't believe they see each other as a threat. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make them be friends and able to sleep and eat in the same cage or should I buy another cage and keep them separated at all times?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire