jeudi 7 mars 2019

Escaped Chinchilla

Hi all, my neighbour has just said his Chinchilla has escaped & there's a possibility it could have got outside. Another neighbour reckons he saw him last night in some bushes outside my front door (But we can't really totally believe the guy). Obviously it's bl00dy freezing at nights & i'm not hopeful it could survive. Also there's three cats here, mine is one & shouldn't harm him, but I just found a dead pigeon & so maybe the uncastrated tom would go for a Chinchilla if their paths crossed?

Any ideas where he might be? Whether in or outside? I suggested the hamster trick (You all know, bucket/ramp/food/bingo) but he says Chins can jump quite a height. Thought i'd post here in case of any ideas at all that might help, i'm concerned if he's out in this weather the cold/foxes or cats might kill him. Though if he has got out I suspect he's long gone?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire