jeudi 7 mars 2019

Just got a chin and have a few questions..

Hi, so glad that this board is here. I just got Sunshine from a rescue. She is a 1 yr grey. I have a couple of questions (lady at rescue was very knowledgeable).

I bought several wood ledges, a sleeping(safe) house, a couple of those chewing ledges that comes in various colors, a wheel, and of course the feeding dishes.

My questions are:

1) I know that cardboard isn't good for them but the lady gave me one of the cardboard wines boxes with a cut out. Sunshine enjoys sleeping there and I often here her chewing on the box. Today, when I looked, I didn't see any shavings. Should I take it out?

2) I have ordered some wood chew toys and waiting on a tube for her to arrive.

3) Her hay bin and pellet bin are both made of plastic? Should I dispose of those?

4) I looked at the various cages (I am quite jealous of some) and was wondering what kind of toys would you recommend?

Thx in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire