vendredi 22 avril 2016

Weight gain?

How can I put some weight back on my chin?
He has been through a lot recently(possible stasis, bloat, giardia, a seizure, and a dental trim) and is having trouble putting on weight. While I have been hand feeding him throughout this whole ordeal, he actually hasn't gained any weight. He lost about 100g initially before everything happened and he had maintained/gained some weight... Only to lose all the weight he gained because it was only gas weight. :facepalm:
He's finally started eating/drinking on his own so I am hoping he can put some weight on himself. He HATES lifeline... Absolutely hates it. He will purposely spit everything else out if I try to give him some so that's not an option.
I have the Fuzzieskingom appetite/weight gain supplement as well.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire