mardi 5 avril 2016

Introduction help?

Hi everyone, this is going to be like my official introduction in a way. I'm a new chin owner, and I have fallen in love with chinchillas and how unique and intelligent they are.

I have had my chin Maromi for almost 5 months now, and he's nearly 8 months old :). I just got him a new chin friend this past Saturday from Mt. Zion chinchillas, my fiance wanted another 4 legged baby he could get to know/bond with his chinchilla(because he wants a bond like mmine and maromi's)

I wanted to poke everyone's brains about your most favorable method/steps to introducing an 8 month old (male) to a 3 month old (male). Any help is appreciated, and I'm genuinely sorry if this is in the wrong section. I've been snooping the form for months and I'm still not sure where to find every single sub section Lol.Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire