vendredi 15 avril 2016

Chew toy issues

First off, not sure if this is the right area.

I have been having troubles with chew toys with my sweet Jerry. Exactly 2 months ago I got some round sticks, I'm pretty sure Apple. She did not care for those. She also had this sticks-in-wire thing, that is pretty chewed that she had from the previous owner. Also a pumice rock that she doesn't seem to like from old owner too.
About a week ago, I got a bunch more chew things. I got:
•3 small chew carrots from corn husk
•Willow stick ball with 2 wooden balls inside, put treats inside to motivate
•Pumice cube with wooden shapes on sides

All in all, she likes the carrots best. But I'm worried that she isn't getting enough chewing in. She sometimes makes a grinding sound, after eating, when sleeping, during playtime you name it.

Is this an issue with her, her teeth, the toys, or what? Any and all help appreciated! Thanks guys really appreciate it! This chins n hedgies blog thing is AMAZING! So much help through it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire