mardi 12 avril 2016

carrots, lettuce and apples? cat lax?

My mother ended up taking my chin to 2 different vets. One said she was perfectly fine - she wont eat and hasn't pooped in days but no, she's not on deaths door. The other one said to feed her carrots, lettuce and apples because she needs more fiber.
Ignoring the fact that I have been screaming at my mother via messenger to take the chin to a vet, its critical and her NOT listening ( I am in China till September) - she finally goes and one says she is fine, the other give her cat lax and says to feed her veggies.
Can chinchillas actually eat this stuff or is this vet think she is a rabbit? I am under the impression that they cant eat fruits, seeds, ect.
I told her NOT to feed veggies - only critical care.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire