dimanche 3 avril 2016

Update: Surprise St. Patricks' Day kits!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that D'Artagnan is florishing. He/she is now a little over two weeks old. He's a freaking little survivor, I tell you. He got his first dust both with his mom on Thursday and is looking a little bit prettier.

Here is an updated video of him playing as well as a photo of his/her genitals. From the example photographs, it seems like "he" is actually a "she," but not I'm not entirely sure. I kind of hope that D'Artaagnan IS indeed female as: a.) she would be the first female musketeer ever and, b.) Then perhaps I could keep him and have Fire, his father neutered, and then those two and Izzie, the very proud Mom, could live as one large happy family (or would that not be a good idea, do you think?).

Here is a photo of his or her genitals. I didn't want to scare him/her too much before to take the photo, but he has calmed down quit a bit!

Lastly, what color does anyone think he is? I'm guessing some degree of ebony (probably not hetero purple, although I was sort of rooting for that, especially if he was also glow in the dark,:dance3:).

Video: http://ift.tt/1X9t6ZC

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0399.JPG (95.1 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire