samedi 23 avril 2016

Eye has clouded over and blood in his ear

My little chin Penny has done somethings his eye and I don't know what to do. We have been on holiday and penny has been with a very trusted friend who owns chinchillas herself so he has had the best of care but he has managed to hurt his eye (see Attached photo). He got sand in his eye after a dust bath which she washed out for him but not his eye has went clouded over. When we went to pick him up he also had a bloody ear. It's on the same side of his bad eye which makes me think he has caught it on something as he still seems on good terms with his cagemate. He was diagnosed with a URI last month and seemed to have recovered. Could this be caused by this? I can't get to a vet who knows about chinchillas until next week and I'm worried it's going to get worse. Any idea what it could be?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire