mercredi 13 avril 2016

Lil' miss Rain's new terracotta hut

Hiya Guys :neener: .

The log hide that lil' miss Rain has been using for the last couple of years was about shot and she was due for a new one. I wasn't seen anything that I liked at the local pet stores (PetSmart and Petco) that she would either destroy pretty quick or was made of plastic I decided to go another route instead with a terracotta pot, which is a new terracotta plant pot turned upside down with a doorway cut in it. I used my angle grinder to get the job done, but I would have used my Dremel if I would have had some masonry discs instead.

Either way she doesn't care she really likes it. She's been in there snoozin' all day, it's like Twilight now so she'll be up in about a half an hour, then she can check out the new hanging toy that I got her :neener:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG2182.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire