jeudi 7 avril 2016

Question about legs and casters on the FN 182

I've had the Ferret Nation 182 cage for a couple years now. I was not involved with the assembly however and the pdf instructions online don't really help. The legs are not sturdy. When I wheel the cage around to clean, the legs shift back and forth. My sister in law says its because they forgot to put some sort of washers in there. I couldn't figure out how to tighten anything either.

It's not really been a problem until now because i want to buy the 183 add-on and make a third level. I'd like to take the whole storage part and legs out but i want to keep the casters. :idea:Without turning over the entire unit and uprooting my chins to check, i thought i would ask here if anyone knows if this can be done.

Thank you so much for your help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire