jeudi 4 décembre 2014

Large amount of white gloop from Chinchilla

I was wondering if anyone would advice me about this unknown white gloop/fluid made by my chinchilla please.



I don't know how he made it. It was next to his doll, so I guess this could be his sperm but the amount is unusually large, so I wonder if it is something else I really should worry about.



I am willing to take him to the vet soon, but as not all the vet are chinchilla expert I would like to ask your opinion first. I really hope my boy is fine.



My chinchilla is Male, 5 years old.



(The first picture was taken soon after I saw this. The picture taken with flash, and a ruler were taken afterwards.)



Thank you so much for your help!!!




Attached Images













File Type: jpg image (2).jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg image (3).jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg image (6).jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire