vendredi 5 décembre 2014

chin not very active

I just bought a chinchilla from a breeder about a month ago. he was born in July & he is very skittish and kind of lethargic. he has been like that since I got him I don't know if that's just his personality or if there's something wrong with him? when I open the cage he doesn't even come to the cage door or try to come out. he pretty much just sits in his house. after awhile he sometimes comes out or i take him out & then he just hides outside the cage & barely ever runs around. my whole basement is open for him to play but he sits under the couch. the only thing he seems to ever do is take dust baths, he loves those & he's housed with my other 1 year old chin & they get along very well so I don't think he's lonely or anything. & here's a cute little video of my babies :) http://ift.tt/1ymjfBR





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire