lundi 22 décembre 2014

craigslist ad had me in horror

Someone please save this little chinny!! I was on craigslist st looking at chinchillas cause I go on there all the time but not actually to buy one yet. And I saw this ad. This chin looks like he's never seen a dust bath, looks like he's gotten wet. The cage is terrible. She has vegetables in there and a dog bowl of water instead of a feeder. He pees and poops on cardboard and the cage is wired floor. His eyes look bare. I'd be there to buy him in a second, but sadly I don't have the money at the moment due to Christmas. If anyone is in the area please help him!! I hope someone else will see this and rescue this little guy. I feel terrible. I really wish we could save them all :( I'm going to put him down as a Christmas present too I just really wanna help him.

http://ift.tt/1GQek2H




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire