lundi 8 décembre 2014

Female chin spraying urine

I have owned my chin for about 4 months. She has had two prior owners before me (and I will be her last) so I understand it will take longer for her to take to me. She kind of has taken to me by crawling on me, eating out of my hand and letting me pet her. She is a really active chin and loves out of cage time. She can be really difficult to get her back in after though. Sometimes I end up having to follow her around for 15 mins trying to find a good time to snatch her up.



But...the last time she was being really difficult she turned to me, stood tall on her hind legs, barked a little bit, gaveme little bites, and then sprayed me with urine.



It really broke my heart that she used that kind of "mechanism" on me. What should I think of this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire