vendredi 26 décembre 2014

ISO Home for 10yo Black Velvet Male

I am moving across the country and might need to give up my almost-10-year-old black velvet male, Scooter, if I end up in a place that doesn't allow pets. Ideally, if there's someone local (Washington DC metro area) who can take as good care of him as I would, I'd rather not put him through the stress of travel anyway.



So if there is someone out there who is experienced with chinchillas and would be interested in adopting him, please respond to this post or message me. He's very healthy and not aggressive at all, though he's lived alone most of his life and I don't know how he would react to other animals. He'd come with a cage, wheel, accessories, everything he needs. I only ask for a $50 adoption fee to weed out the tire-kickers. Willing to transport him within about a 3-hour drive from Washington DC for the right person.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg scooter.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire