mardi 23 décembre 2014

Plans and a few questions before bringing home Chin

Hi there, I've been reading through the questions in this forum and wanted to describe a little bit of the set-up I have in mind to put together for bringing home my new furry. Obviously, I don't want to buy expensive or extraneous things that other chin parents may have found to be useless anyway, but I don't want to leave out anything important.



--I'm planning for a FN 181 Single Unit, if I remember right it's about 38x36x25, and using fleece liners instead of bedding.



--Question: Is it truly necessary to have some kind of litter box? Or would it be all right for me to just change my fleece liners every other day, I am ordering several sets so I can keep the cage fresh.



--Wheel: If it will fit, I want to put in a 12" exersaucer. Either that or the 16" Chin Spin I saw on amazon.... recommendations?



--For food, a fleece hay bag that attaches to the side of the cage (I saw one on the Fleeces for Furries Facebook page) and a simple ceramic dish for pellets were all I had in mind, nothing fancy. (And a simple water bottle attached to the outside of the cage, obviously)



--I'm excited to pick out some fun wooden toys, I'd like to get 6 or 8 and switch them out every so often to keep things interesting.



--For dust, I saw some Blue Cloud on amazon for pretty cheap and I have an old metal dog bowl I was planning to let the furry one roll around in.



What am I missing?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire