mardi 16 décembre 2014

Chinchilla being aggressive?

I have had my male chinchilla for about 3 years now, since he was about 12 weeks old.

I left for uni and have returned once before since September. My last visit went ok and he seemed alright with me but this time he is very aggressive.

When I try to talk to him in his cage, he goes mad and tries to bite me through the bars. Just now I sat down on my floor while he was out and made no attempt to touch him or go near him and he ran up to me and bit me. He even broke the skin which he has never done before.

I am really confused as to why he is acting like this, especially since my last visit went okay. Do chinchillas forget people? I know they can hold grudges but I haven't done anything to him!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire