jeudi 4 décembre 2014

Chinchilla Made Noises All Night

Hey everyone,



I made an account here in the hopes someone had a more educated guess as to what happened with my chinchilla last night.



From about 1AM to 3AM he made this noise constantly (from the sticky): http://ift.tt/1BgK6Fy



I've had him for about a month now, and things have been going rather smoothly with him. Since I've got him though, he's made that noise once a night at his food dish. Really odd, and I'm not sure what it means. Last night wasn't different than most nights, and he started making this noise a lot. I tried talking to him a bit, or make a small amount of contact which usually makes him stop. But he just kept doing it. I tried holding him, which didn't work as he kept making the noise in my arms. And after a minute he jumped out of my arms and hid behind my bed and continued to make the noise (chase around the bed ensued). Tried giving him treats, a dust bath...nothing worked. He had food, water, toys, a room under 75 degrees (and a big cage) that night.



Now its the next night here and he's acting normal again. Took him out for playtime and he displayed the normal signs of joy and curiousness.



Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire