lundi 12 juin 2017

Worried for my chinchilla

My brother and I got chinchillas about two years ago off of craigslist because we both loved chinchillas and wanted to save some. His chinchilla was a boy(Patty) and mine was a girl(Penelope), but I always kept them separated because I didn't know their genetics and didn't want to risk anything. About two months ago my brother decided to open the ramp between the two cages and when I got home I found the wax and found out it meant they mated. I wanted to take her to the vet but my parents told me not to worry about it and right now I kinda just need advice on what I should be doing. I have bay proofed the cage and done all the research I can and I just found this website and thought real people might be able to help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire