jeudi 29 juin 2017

Couple of questions

Hi, I have a couple of questions since I am a first time owner of a Chinchilla. He is relatively young. Approximately 2-3 months. He is very tiny. I just want some questions answered.

1. We are thinking about converting a dresser/armoire or into a habitat for him, or building a custom habitat for him. (right now he is in a very large bi-level "rabbit" cage. any advice?
2. I noticed scrolling through pages upon pages of Chinchilla sites, people seem to have more than one. Should he have a friend? If so, when and how should I introduce another.
3. Food options. Right now he is on a commercial Chinchilla feed. When to give fresh food (fruits veggies etc) and what is good and not so good?
4. "Toys" do's and don'ts. Wood chews? Hay treats? There's so many things out there labeled great for Chinchillas, but what are the best toys?
5. Is there anything specific I should look out for considering we only have him at home for 4 days?
Thank you!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire