vendredi 30 juin 2017

Dental Surgery - I need some support :(

Maybe for the past 2 days I noticed my chinchilla Moxxi (3 1/2 years old) been very quiet lately in her cage. I noticed she tries to eat things and she just grinds her teeth. It's the same behavior when trying to chew things. So I thought their must be something wrong with her teeth. I look at her teeth and her bottom lower one was pretty big. This scared me so I got a Vets appointment today and I won't be hearing from them until sometime after 3pm. They putting her asleep and doing surgery on her tooth. Seems it has gotten overgrown.

Is there anyway to prevent this? I mean like extra ordinary way to prevent this?

I personally was thinking putting them (3 girls & 2 Boys) in their playpen just with a lot of toys and see what goes on a daily basis. They do have toys of course, but I always wonder if it's enough. Or is there any tricks on what toys to give them to help with this situation?

Also need some support from others, to tell me their experiences with this.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire