dimanche 18 juin 2017

Covering the cage?

I've asked some questions in regards to this in the past but I hadn't had much response so I wanted to try again.

Long story short... For the time being one of my cats is sleeping in my bedroom with me, which is where the chinchilla cage is. He usually leaves him alone for the most part, as he's only on the top half of the CN. My goal is to give him access to the entire cage again. He was restricted when he was sick but I want to expand again.

The issue is with the cat, who I know won't leave him alone. The chin is not bothered by him but I can't let him down there without something additional to cover the bars with. I bought chicken wire but it said it contained lead so I didn't know if that was safe or not...
I just want suggestions for what I can use to create an extra barrier between the chin and my cat. I'm hoping to move to a place where he has his own room but until then, I have to work with what I have.

I'd love for him to have the whole cage again. Any ideas?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire