lundi 12 juin 2017

Going out of country for a LONG time - What do I do with the chins?

Hey guys, my family will be going away for a week in the fall and a month and a half in late fall/early winter. I don't know what to do with my chins while we're gone.

I've gotten an electronic pet feeder(http://ift.tt/1IEOjS2), a big water bottle(it leaks though :/), and I'm getting an outdoor cat playpen today. Do you think they could be good by themselves with this stuff for a week?

One of my sister's teachers had chinchillas before, but she has a family and is probably busy(she homeschools). We're not too close with her, so I don't know if it'll be appropriate to ask her to take care of our chins while we're gone. Especially for 1 and 1/2 months.

What do you guys do when you're away from home?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire