lundi 1 mai 2017

Just got a chinchilla

So I got this little guy from a buddy to watch for a while.

He's adorable and he's not afraid to show it. Whenever I seem to let him out, he can't handle himself with biting **** around my room, floorboard, chair, cardboard.

I think he's swallowing this **** too, which isn't good obviously.... Are chinchillas smart enough to learn from their mistakes if he gets sick from eating something stupid? Or do they rinse and repeat till the death!


Also, when he's in his cage, he's all about me scratching his neck and what not, but once I try to pet him out of the cage, he doesn't want anything to do with me!

I think he has a bad history of getting picked up wrong from my buddy, he used to throw a t-shirt over the chinchilla and pick it up that way...

Should I chase him until he runs into his cage like he usually does when playtime is over, usually ends early because he keeps biting ****...

I don't wanna grab him then he tries to bite me... I think he's traumatized by this experience but its what I gotta doooo..

I can't find much TBH on YouTube about these problems, so any advice is appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire