mercredi 10 mai 2017

Chin recently passed from Dental Surgery

I have three Chins, previously four... they used to be housed males together, females together..

now my male is alone... and I am unwilling to house my male and females together due to unwanted pregnancies (not knowing their backgrounds as they were all rescues) I am also unwilling to castrate my male Chinchilla due to the possible risks...

I'm looking for advise on how to keep the boy who is now housed alone happy, healthy and entertained... He's been in high spirits surprisingly over the last few days, I just want to be precautionary really... incase he declines..

His home is full of boredom breakers and he gets 30-1hr play time outside his cage a day

Any advise? or has anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks,

J


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire