jeudi 25 mai 2017

How often should you clean and scrub the cage?

Hi all, I'm wondering how often you should clean the cages. Right now, I sweep off their poos 1-2 times a day, depending on how busy I was. I scrub their ledges and poo catcher pan thing with dish or laundry detergent weekly. And I haven't scrubbed their cage frame since March.

Should I correct their cleaning schedule? Their cage does get a little smelly after day 4 of ledge-scrubbing. And the ledges do get some pee residue.

Also, does anyone know a good strong cleaner? Dish and Landry detergent cleans pretty good but there's some white stuff left. I spent 2 hours trying to get it off last week but it doesn't want to come off. I do rinse everything clean after scrubbing too.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire