mardi 6 décembre 2016

Trying and failing to bond. Please help!

I've had my standard grey (Nibbler) since he was 3 months old. He is now 8 months old. I thought he seemed lonely so I bought my mosaic (Squishy) who is almost a year. They have separate cages that I have placed next to each other. They aren't aggressive through the bars but when I bring them out to play (in a neutral area) Nibbler gets aggresive. Squishy seems to want to bond. He will walk up to Nibbler in a friendly curious way and Nibbler will relentlessly chase Squishy and Squishy now is scared of him. He will chase him and nip at his fur. There have been fur slips but no blood drawn. I'm starting to fear my boys will never be together. It's breaking my heart. Is there any hope?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire