mardi 6 décembre 2016

General Chinchilla questions

Hello all, I am new to this forum and chinchillas and I have a few basic questions for the more experienced chin owners out there. I have been doing as much research as possible for the past few months now and after all that, I have a few oddly specific questions. My first question is how much do you recommend feeding a chinchilla on a daily basis? Some sites I've read have said 1 or 2 tablespoons a day, but others have said free feeding is best. I'm just curious which you would recommend. My second question for now is how long can you reuse the dust in a dust bath? A few days? A week? Thank you in advance! I will be getting my first chinchilla in two months or so and want to learn all I can to offer the best possible care to him/her!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire