vendredi 23 décembre 2016

Moving With Chinchilla Question

Hey Everyone! I am getting ready to move about 20 minutes away in February, so it's not a long distance move. My question is what would make this the least stressful for my chinchilla. I currently have her in a three level Critter Nation cage, so it's 9ft tall and won't be easy to move. She will be in a little cat carrier for the trip.

I have a few options for what to do once we are at the new house.

Option 1: I have a single level critter nation that is much easier to move I can put up in the new place, so she won't be in the cat carrier for a really long time while we move and setup the big cage. Which might not happen the first night since we are doing all the moving ourselves.

Option 2: I can put the chinchilla into the single level now and have the big cage disassembled and ready to be put in to the new house, so she can go straight into the big cage at the new place.

Option 3: Is a last resort to move both her and the big cage at the same time, so she would be in the tiny carrier a lot longer.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I just want the transition to be as stress free as possible for her. I'd love to hear suggestions.

Here is a picture of Ender.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire