mercredi 28 décembre 2016

Could use your opinion on X-Rays

Ideally I'd be able to get a 2nd Doctor's opinion but time isn't on my side, dental appointments are hard to come by, and his dental appointment is this Friday.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know what I'm looking at when it comes to X-Rays, so I ask for your help since I know there is a wealth of knowledge and, unfortunately, a bit of experience with dental issues here.

The vet thinks a dental is the best course of action. That's great news but the reasoning behind it didn't sit well with me. Buddy, my chinchilla is about 15 years old, I've had him for 9 years. The vet said, because of his age it's more likely he's just in need of a dental and less likely it's a death sentence (severe malo).

Obviously I want him to live a long(er) and healthy life but I opposed to him living in pain for the rest of his life.

So I ask for any expertise you may have. Thank you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg buddy-l.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg buddy-r.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire