samedi 17 décembre 2016

Food and treats

I know it’s a little late to be asking about these questions two months into being a chin parent, but I just want to be sure I’m doing the right thing for my girls. The questions are about frequency of treat items.

I free feed Timothy hay and alfalfa pellets, and I give them several chew sticks each day. They have some wood toys in the cage to chew on, and of course, the wood ledges and lava ledges. They don’t seem to be too much into hanging toys; they seem to prefer to get them up off the floor.

I also give them each a whole (or several pieces of crushed) rose hip daily.

They each get half of a bite-size shredded wheat about twice a week.

Vine rings and bamboo fingers – how often?

They love loofah – is it ok to give that to them daily? (I have not been.) Or should that be limited?

Dried flowers – frequency of those? I have purple rosebuds (is it ok to give them AND rose hips in a day?) purple globes, peonies, tiger lilies, and
honeysuckle. I also have carnations, but they don't seem to like them.


Edited to add cholla - can they have that daily? They do love it!

Thanks!
Trish


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire