mardi 20 septembre 2016

Toys and Entertainment

I'm looking for good ways to keep my girl entertained.

I'm always very careful what I give my critters, and I see a lot of people recommending bird toys since they're sensitive to different things like chinchillas are, but no one seems to have pictures or examples of what to get them. When I'm in the store there are so many different materials that things are made out of and I just wonder what is really safe for them to have.

I try to avoid anything dyed or too unnatural, so right now she gets things like apple branches, willow wreaths and willow balls, loofah, seagrass balls, etc. Does anyone have recommendations for stores, both in Calgary (If anyone is in the area) and online, that have a good selection of healthy, natural and safe toys and products for chins?

I am likely overly paranoid, we run a rabbit rescue and see how many flukes happen with different toys and items. So I am constantly looking at things and trying to see what ways they can possibly hurt themselves before I consider buying something, and I figure what better people to ask then the folks on here with so much chinny experience! I would just love to be able to give her more variety and ways to keep herself entertained.

Unique or do it yourself ideas are appreciated! Thank you in advance!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire