vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Sealing bottom of wooden cage...

Can I polyurethane the bottom of one of the levels in my chin cage?? I had 3 chins then another was given to me....he came with a 2 level cage. The bottom half is a glass aquarium n the top is made of wood n mesh. The previous owner has had this set up for many of years. The plastic liner pan they had in the bottom of the wooden section has been chewed n really is no longer doing any justice to keep urine and water from soaking into it. Idk what to do.....? I now have 5 chins bc one of my females recently gave birth. I wanted to build a new cage bc I have them in all in 2 cages at the moment but Buddy's cage is starting to smell n I'm constantly changing bedding in both cahes to avoid this but its not working..... help please!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire