mardi 13 septembre 2016

Temp vs. Humidity

I have been having issues balancing temp and humidity in the chin room. The issue only occurs at night. I use an AC and Dehumidifier. During the day, the temp is between 63-66 and humidity 47-50%. I do not adjust the settings on either the AC or Dehumidifier, but some mornings ill wake up and the room is up to 72 with 50% humidity. Last night, i only ran the AC and the temp went up to 68 with humidity rising to 53%. I kept the dehumidifier off until about half way through the day when the humidity rose to 63% temp 61.

My main concern is that i am going away the 27th-30th and my neighbors will come by just to give fresh hay. I do not know if i should keep the dehumidifier on while we are gone and risk the temp rising to 72 (50% humidity) at night or keep it off and risk the humidity getting well over 60% (low 60s in temp) during the day. What would you do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire