jeudi 15 septembre 2016

Concerned chin isn't getting enough nutrition

I have a 3.5 (ish) year old male chinchilla. I am very concerned he's not getting enough nutrition. I have tried several different types of food but he continues to pick out the dried veggies or colorful pieces and leaves all the pellets. He does not eat much hay even though there is always fresh hay provided to him. Currently I'm am feeding him a mix of VitaNature chinchilla food that is a "balanced high forage diet" and chinchilla food from Oxbow Animal Health that consists of only pellets. As stated before he leaves the pellets from both types of food in the bowl and only eats the stuff (for lack of a better word). I also provide him with botanical and orchard grass hay.

Any suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire