mardi 6 septembre 2016

Chinchilla Making Weird Noise?

I have had my 9 week old chinchilla for about almost 2 weeks now. Today when I she came out to play, she was acting strange. She was very timid, and running around, as if she was very nervous. Then she would freeze, and make a noise. I can't really explain how it sounded so here is a link to a video I recorded of her making it. She had done it multiple times. Maybe she sensed my dog on the other side of the door scratching and sniffing? And maybe she was irritated or nervous about my dog being on the other side of the door? I don't really know! If anyone can help it would be great for future reference! Here is the link of what this noise sounds like: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYfaDRYHD4


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire