mercredi 7 septembre 2016

Advice/Thoughts | 3 Month Old Baby - Sleeping in pee?

About a month ago, I got 2 baby boys, so they are now just over 3 months old. A couple of times now, one of them (Dash) has seemed to be covered in pee. (At least that's what I'm guessing from the smell!) Is this normal behavior for a young chin? I've only ever had adults, so not 100% sure what to expect. His brother (Twitch) doesn't seem to do this, but Dash will sleep anywhere and is constantly rolling around everywhere. I give them dust baths every other day, but with him doing this, I almost need to do it daily.

I'll be honest that I'm a little paranoid that they are going to start fighting and need to be separated (because that's what happened with my previous set of brothers), so I just want to make sure he doesn't look like a total mess because he's getting beat up by his brother and that it is, in fact, just him sleeping/rolling in his pee.

I'm hoping I can start to litter train them soon, but not sure how old they should be before I start.

Any thoughts? advice?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire