dimanche 4 septembre 2016

Got bit so hard today! First time

I experienced my first chin bite today. We went to a person's house to possibly buy a chin. She was a baby black velvet - SO beautiful. I believe she was around 10 weeks old. The owner kinda had to chase her around the cage a bit to get her out. She was kacking at him a bit too. He finally grabbed her and tried to hand her to me. I should've known that wasn't a good idea since she seemed a little worked up. She immediately bit my finger and would NOT let go. Finally I freed my finger but she really got me good. It was really deep and even went through my finger nail to the point where blood was coming up through my nail. Anyways, long story short we decided it probably wasn't a good fit. I was really disappointed because she was so beautiful and tiny and a good price but I just didn't feel good about it. I've never had a chin bite before. What do you guys think? Was she just riled up from being chased around the cage or do you think she just might have a bad temperment? Should I have brought her home and let her chill out for a few days and see how it went, or was leaving the best choice?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire