vendredi 11 janvier 2019

Weird fur patch under the chin and chest

Hey.

Yesterday I noticed that my chin had a weird fur patch on his chest and chin. At first I thought it was just a regular knot and he let me puzzle out the tangle by scrathing him. Seemed like he enjoyed too.

And then I noticed the weird hard patch under his chin. It felt like the fur spot had gotten wet and dried all weird. I had a feeling it's drool but since I scratch his chin and chest every day I haven't noticed any wet spots. His fur around his eyes are dry and under his chin as well.

Is it possible he had a hay or something stuck between his teeth which caused drooling for a moment? Or is it something with his teeth? I tried to google and search for any similar experiences but all of the answers said their the drooling is continuous.

He is eating and drinking fine, just before I noticed this issue I was watching him eat his pellets normally. Also no change in his behavior either, he is all happy and bouncy as usual.

What could this be? :// Worried.

p.s sorry for broken English.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire