jeudi 10 janvier 2019

Things to buy for my chins

I’m getting 2 chinchillas today from a girl from kijiji. I’ll be looking them over before buying them obviously! She said she has all the necessities, but I’m wondering what else I should buy/order tomorrow, once I see everything she has for them. I’ve looked over a lot of things here but it’s hard to gather so much information from so many posts. I didn’t know what the best brands of everything I should get are. (I won’t be changing their food right away if what she is feeding them aren’t good, I’ll ween them out and in) Also what are some good things to buy/order that aren’t necessities but things they’ll like, toys, treats, sticks, etc. I’ve done an abundance of research but living in Alberta, Canada it’s a bit harder to find stuff and forums to order from, especially ones that aren’t from 10 years ago. I’d prefer to order from Amazon (Canada) but willing to order from other places as well as long as shipping isn’t stupidly overpriced!
Thanks a bunch!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire