jeudi 3 janvier 2019

FN Double Units: To Divide or Not to Divide

My boyfriend and I will be moving into a townhouse in about a month and a half. Which means SPACE like I haven't had in years of apartments. My four girls went from a double unit FN per bonded pair to one section per pair. They did fine, but I held onto my other FN and we will have room for two again. I am very excited to plan layouts and see how they react to having more room again. I've also considered the possibility of leaving the second level floors out and just doing wood shelves and fleece everywhere to provide more climbing options and save money on shavings (potential added bonus). But I'm worried about one of them falling from that high. My oldest girl can be a bit clumsy and I also have a young chin (3 months). Thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire