samedi 26 janvier 2019

Pain with pooping?

Hey everyone,

So my chinchilla recently was treated for gingivitis, and she was constipated for a while on meds (the antibiotic can do that to her), but we continuously kept her hydrated and fed her critical care. After successful treatment of gingivitis, she started pooping again, and she was pooping WAY more than usual, and they were larger. I know this was normal for the first short while because her system was clearing out, but it has been a couple weeks and she is still pooping a lot and they are still large- no diarrhea though.

In the past two days she has started barking (as if she is in pain, or snipping at someone) and I noticed that it is when she is pooping- that is her trigger. She will also chatter her teeth (not happy chatter, this one seems like pain) when pooping. Has anyone else had this experience? I was thinking about bringing her back to the vet to get her checked out, but I was wondering if anyone else had something similar, she is really worrying me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire