dimanche 20 janvier 2019

Chin is avoiding bedding

Hey all,

So we recently had to switch from fleece to Aspen shavings because looks to me and the breeder like fleece was drying out and irritating my poor chin's feet. :( I thought being on shavings might be better for her tootsies in the long run.

But she hates them with a burning passion so far, and is avoiding all areas with shavings. She grew up on shavings before I got her, but then I had her on fleece...and I guess she doesn't remember what shavings are like on the feet.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with persnickety chins and if so, of they just sorta got over avoiding the shavings after a while?

She's sorta avoiding the spots where her hay and water bottles are because shavings are there too. Part of me wants to move that stuff to the areas she's not avoiding. But part of me also doesn't want to enable her avoidance strategy by moving her essentials to only places she likes. Catch 22 I guess.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire