jeudi 17 janvier 2019

Cool Mist Humidifier

Does anyone know of a cool mist humidifier that *doesn't* soak the carpet?

We started out with a Sunbeam Cool Mist Ultrasonic, and I'm not sure if it's leaking or if the water mist is simply dropping to the floor and collecting, but the carpet is wet after one use. Obviously I don't want the mold issues that might come from prolonged use of this one.

I've also read reviews on the Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier , and unfortunately it seems that many people have the same complaint about that one.

Having used warm mist humidifiers for years for my own sinuses, I know that a humidifier can work without soaking the floor, but my only experiences have been with warm mist. We trying to go with a cool mist for the nursery, but will look at other options if none of those work successfully.

So do all cool mist humidifiers (ultrasonic or impeller) result in a wet floor??


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire