jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Strange Chin Behavior?

So tonight I took my chin out for playtime. I always sit on the floor with him while he runs around, and he will usually jump on me every once and a while - but tonight he started doing something new. He jumps on me and lightly bites me OR jumps on me and starts digging/nibbling on my leg almost like hes humping it. Also hes been chattering his teeth. I know what his nibbles feel like and this feels entirely different.
This is my first chinchilla, Ive had him for two weeks and he's about 2 or 3 months old. Ive never done anything to make him feel threatened (ie chase him around, squeeze him etc) and I interact with him every day. The bites dont particularly hurt but they are startling.

What is my chin trying to tell me??


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire