dimanche 10 septembre 2017

Safe wood? Serviceberry tree

Hi all,

I had an arborist come to my home yesterday to give me an estimate on some tree work. He's the first to accurately identify the tree in my back yard in four years. I never heard of the name before, but it's called a Serviceberry tree. It needs pruning badly. Anyway, I was wondering if it's a chin-safe wood. I haven't found it anywhere. Here is the link for info on it.

If I scrubbed, boiled and baked it, what do you think?

I wish I knew what it was sooner. There are always tons of berries in the spring that the birds eat. If I'd known they were safe for humans, I would have been out there with the birds. LOL

He will also be pruning my Weeping Cherry tree, which I believe is not safe for chins. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Trish


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire